enviro:bit Electronic Weather Station
Make a weather station to sit on your windowsill, that keeps track of temperature, pressure, humidity, light and colour, and sound. A perfect way to introduce kids to sensors and science.
The bit:kits from Pimorini makes it simple for anyone to get started with making and coding! It contains everything you need to build it, learn how to use it, and code it. Also included are friendly instruction cards, a cable to connect and code the micro:bit, and a battery pack to keep your code running when you've disconnected from your computer.
Activities includes in this kit are:
- Building your weather station
- Installing the enviro:bit library
- Coding a weather station
- Coding a noise-meter
- Includes everything you need to make your weather station, just add a desktop or tablet computer to code your micro:bit
- Micro:bit V2
- Pimoroni enviro:bit board
- Weather station acrylic pieces
- Battery box (includes 2x AAA batteries)
- Micro-USB cable
- Instruction/activity cards
- Sticker sheet
- Reusable kit box
Ages 8 and up: With some adult-assistance for assembly and coding.
Ages 10+: Minimal adult-assistance to get started.
Hello Youngster offers shipping anywhere in Australia via Sendle couriers. Orders are dispatched from Melbourne within 24hrs along with a tracking confirmation.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
For more information please see Delivery & Returns