Tie Up Shoe
Bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree.
Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me.
Bunny ears, bunny ears, jumped into the hole,
Popped out of the other side, beautiful and bold.
Encourage your child to master the art of lace tying with this handy practice toy (along with our snappy little rhyme!). This shoe is the size for bringing along in the car or tossing in a bag. A few minutes of play each day will have your kiddo tying their own shoes in no time.
A few helpful shoe tying tips…
- Have a go at tying something bigger first, like a skipping rope around a tree!
- Practicing other similar fine-motor skill activities - like chopsticks, lacing cards, nuts & bolts, puzzles - will encourage progress and the sense of achievement kids need to keep going.
- Sit behind your child while you are tying their laces so they can see from their view how it’s done.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and older
- Size: 7 x 11 x 4 cm
- Materials: Made from natural rubberwood with organic colour pigment & water based dyes
Hello Youngster offers shipping anywhere in Australia via Sendle couriers. Orders are dispatched from Melbourne within 24hrs along with a tracking confirmation.
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
For more information please see Delivery & Returns